Staging & Styling
When staging your home, you only get one chance to make a first impression with prospective buyers. By staging with Trotter Studios, you can be assured that we will successfully showcase the function, details and beauty of your home and that it is appealing to the target demographic. Staged homes typically sell at a higher price point and do so with a quicker turn-around time.
Full or partial staging services for your home can include:
- High-end furniture selection and placement to enhance room atmosphere and improve traffic flow
- Selection and installation of artwork featuring accomplished local artists
- Styling through placement of modern accessories and unique accents
- Elimination of clutter and maximization of space
- Addition of contemporary plant life and floral arrangements
- Paint color, flooring and lighting consultation
- Outdoor space consultation and styling
- Facilitation of miscellaneous repairs and deep cleaning
If you would simply like to rethink and update your existing space without pursuing a complete remodel, Trotter Studios can help. Principal designer Wendy Trotter can guide you through a styling consultation that will help direct you towards ways to reimagine your current space.
Styling services include recommendations for:
- Editing (adding or removing) existing items
- Furniture arrangement to create a more open feel or better flow
- Color palette change or unification
- Ways to better organize or use your space
- Adding dimension through accessories, finishes and materials
Before & After
About Trotter Studios
Launched in 2011, Trotter Studios is a home staging, styling and design studio for property owners who are looking to cost-effectively maximize the selling potential of their property.
Trotter Studios provides modern-styled, cost-effective staging, styling and design solutions. We have staged hundreds of properties with a total value of almost half a billion dollars in real estate.
When it comes to real estate sales, we know time is of the essence. Trotter Studios will help bring your property to market quickly--most installations are staged within a day. Plus, our clients say we are easy to work with too!
The team is led by designer Wendy Trotter. Having taken a side-trip through corporate America, Wendy is so happy to have found her way back to her design roots. With a B.S. in Interior Design (and minors in Art and Architecture), Wendy loves working with her team to style homes and properties for sale!
Contact the Trotter Studios team if you would like to schedule a home styling consultation or a free staging consultation.